SUB MENU

Shop

shop-medley23 Great Reasons To Buy Something From Our Fundraising Shop Now!

  1. You get a lovely non-sweatshop, UK produced t-shirt/hoodie/tote bag/mug to show off.
  2. Your showing off helps spread the message and vision for Bristol as the UK’s first edible city.
  3. Incredible Edible Bristol can plant more food!

 Visit the official Incredible Edible Bristol Cottoncart shop now.

25% of every item you buy goes into the Incredible Edible Bristol piggy bank for us to spend on seeds and tools etc. The remaining 75% pays for the item, the printing, the accounting and admin stuff and the shop hosting.

start-1

START

your own project.
join

JOIN

an existing project.
share

SHARE

what we're doing.
give

GIVE

time, expertise or money.
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someone